About the role
At Neuro we’ve built the API for serverless ML compute. We abstract the entire infrastructure required to efficiently train and deploy your models so that ML engineers can focus on ML, not servers.
We’re building a strong software engineering team and are at an important inflection point. Engineers are responsible for developing our application in accordance with our roadmap and customer needs, and for designing and implementing robust and scalable development practices. Engineers will set the direction of our product, culture and company.
What you'll be working on
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the development and performance of our customer facing API. You might specialise in some areas more than others but your work will likely include:
- Developing our API with new and improved features and functionality;
- Improving and maintaining the infrastructure that handles the API requests; and
- Building other tools to improve the customer facing product.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field;
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience;
- Experience programming in Python;
- Experience with designing high-performing, reliable, and scalable backend systems. We are looking for engineers that can own a feature from start to finish;
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.);
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases; and
- The existing right to work in the UK.
Not essential but nice to have
- Experience with products in the MLOps and cloud infrastructure space;
- Experience with building large scale data pipelines (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, etc.);
- Experience contributing to open source projects and/or associated communities; and
- Experience with software security and data sensitive applications.
- Competitive Salary;
- Equity Compensation; and
- The job is onsite at our lovely offices in Bath however some flexible working is allowed.