About the role
At Neuro we’ve built the API for serverless ML compute. We abstract the entire infrastructure required to train and deploy your models efficiently so that ML engineers can focus on ML, not servers.
As a quickly growing startup, hiring additional world class members is our top priority. We're looking for someone to lead this recruitment drive and manage all HR processes for the team.
What you'll be doing
You'll oversee all people-related matters including:
- Develop a deep understanding of Neuro, our product, and our market in order to communicate our value to potential candidates.
- Develop highly-targeted sourcing methods to source high-quality candidates for our open roles, working closely with the respective team lead to support this.
- Use a variety of platforms to source candidates.
- Work closely with the executive team to be scoping out future roles preemptively that help push Neuro forward.
- Be a candidate’s point of contact during the screening process, ensuring that the right people are involved at the right times and that the candidates receive the best possible experience during their first interactions with Neuro.
- 4+ years of experience in sourcing and hiring candidates. Ideally you'll have worked in-house or for a recruiter placing candidates in startups & tech companies.
- An understanding of the structure required in software teams to operate optimally.
- Extremely good with people!
- A desire to grow with the company, we are looking for people to be with us for the long haul.
- The existing right to work in the UK.
- Competitive Salary;
- Equity Compensation; and
- The job is onsite at our offices in Bath.